Acer" Empowering People"

17 June 2010

Victoria's Secreat

Victoria's Secreat started their business by a good website that make every woman fascinatingly with it. Moreover, It's use the advertisment in TV and newspaper also and this brand had successful by use the right way with number one in website.

From Victoria's Secreat website make me like it so much. It's very interesting specially the main product has bra. This website persuade me to see it so much such as it has classify product and make me know other product also.Beside, shoes, panties,sleep+lounge and many thing on this website are very interesting and beautiful also. It's has many styles for the customer choose such as sexy and sweet angel. I think this website make me want one bra from Victoria's Secreat.


In my opinion, this brand can penetrate in market successful because they khow what's customer want?

1 comment:

  1. woww

    acer


    my competition

    eiei


    your blog is good looking

    we have a same style.

    Hiso!

    ReplyDelete