Acer" Empowering People"

29 June 2010

Journal 4

On this week I studied about product strategy were price place product promotion.
In class Aj. arked "What is your core value or unique selling point? For brand value of my product is "Popular" because Acer is famous brand and reach of many calss and group of customer by use 4 strategy. Especally, price strategy are not expensive and many group of customer can buy.

Besides, We have working in group of 5 for "Impromptu job interview" For my group choose the position is field reporter.Today make me fun somuch and another group have many position and many job such as receptionist, The Star, accress. This day make me shock about show of my friend it's very funny and get a knowing also.

If I apply job,I think it's very serious and challenge thing also.

No comments:

Post a Comment