Acer" Empowering People"

10 June 2010

Journal 2

When I know, I must do blog sure! So, I must have gmail frist.The surpised thing, I just knew in this world have the person that fist name and last name same me oh! And then, I started to do blog I'm very confused about that so much. Blog was hard working for me and ok I will try, I told my self. Frist, I can post the picture in blog success. I'm so glade! And the big problem for me is the internet in my dormitory is very very very SLOW! oh! when I typed something it's can't update but it's lost.

I choose the brand long time, the frist I want to do Look Chin Champ or MaMa brand. But now I do acer because in the class my friend choose the high class brand! So, I must changed to acer brand.I hope my blog will developed from this more and more. Finally, I would like to say "Thank you" every body that help me about this blog.

7 comments:

  1. cool blog,

    congratulations on the success, Woowoo...see you did it.
    aj

    ps, please recheck spellings, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooo!

    ACER most famous laptop for W.U. Student ^ ^

    Nice blog!

    Save the world ?? I see your bg is Green. eiei (^^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my dear friend
    I'm cheerful when come to your blog.
    it is very fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK my friend
    I help you

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's good and please you don't worry about it that how to do because you have gotten it already. HOHO! you content me with your sucess. It shows you never give up the hard thing. See you again. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi my friend. Congratulations of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! ACER give me one piece

    ReplyDelete