Acer" Empowering People"

12 June 2010

Journal 3

I rather has a good feel and I cleared about the composition in my blog.Because teacher told us about gist that should had in blog such as company background, promotion, target etc.

From this class made me knew about the really thing in each brand. In fact, the people buy the social image doesn't buy the product of that brand. Social value had an important thing in nowaday and surely I think less of people don't care about it.Thus,Normally that the popular brand was the high class brand that present by popular precenter. That were the customer wanted from the social was the acceptance. Although, I doesn't had business background but I wll tried for this subject and

"I hope everything was better in coming soon".

3 comments:

  1. Hey Hey girl,

    now u hav a very gr8 job on ur blog na!

    Well done!

    Mr.Champ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. GoOd LooK!!!


    u can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I am San, nice to know you.
    I like your blog because I use Acer notebook kiki.
    Your blog is very cool.

    ReplyDelete