Acer" Empowering People"

10 June 2010

Journal 1

The first time in this class.


Aj Gob told everybody in class must have blog.
Blog! What is it blog? HaHa I don't know blog! I'm very out-trand. Then, teacher show everybody about blog of many student in the last class of this subject. When I saw it, Oh! it's very beautiful and make me shocked more and more is they wrote alot. How they do it?
Beside. Aj. praised many blog about word in writing are good. It's made me serious so much because I'm poor grammar student. I'm wory allways in my writing because usually time that many people read my writhing and them understood wrong.

Moreover, Business this word make me serious also. Oh! I have many serious because I haven't business background. What I do frist? How do I do? OH MEA JAO! many question in my brains.
But, you know? the important thing that bring me to studied in this class is Aj Gob. I wrote from my sincere. At least Aj must undestood student and saw my attempted. Aj has teaching fun, because of you make calss
No Serious!



Thus,I will try try and try. I don't forgot that Aj Gob said

" Hard working never kill us!"






1 comment:

  1. Hi! Krajeab

    your blog and brand are good ^^

    Fighting!!

    ReplyDelete