Acer" Empowering People"

01 July 2010

Journal 6

Today Aj Gob teach about "Business Grammar" there were the polite word for negotiation in business.
So, I must to change the sentences that I thought to the polite and suittible sentences for negotiation in business.

For my example, from the sentence "We are unhappy with this offer." I changed to "I think it doesn't clear about it."
Then, Aj Gob told about prepairing for the midterm exam in coming soon. It's make me cleared about business more and more.
For the role play of every group on 1 July it's very funny and I had learn more and more about many experience for each job. For me I had a dancing trainer and everytinhg it's ok and not serious on that day.

1 comment:

  1. your blog so cool

    Red is empowering for you,right?

    I like it.

    ReplyDelete